Who we are
Changes to this Notice
Information We Collect and Receive
We collect information about you from various sources and methods, including through the use of the following.
Information You Provide to Us. We collect information that can identify you (“Personal Information”) that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect your name, email address, and a password when you register with us, as well as other information you choose to share. If you chose to pay for certain Services, you also provide us with your billing information. Personal Information includes information that we can link with other information to identify you.
Information We Automatically Collect. We receive and store certain types of information automatically, including your interactions with the Services. This information helps us address customer support issues, improve the performance of the Services, provide you with a streamlined and personalized experience, and deter unauthorized access of your account. Information collected automatically includes:
• Device information – when you access the Services using a mobile device, we collect certain device information, including the type of device you are using, its operating system, and mobile network information, which may include your mobile phone number. We may also collect your MAC address and other unique device identifiers.
• Log files – when you use the Service, our servers automatically record information in server log files. These log files may include information such as your web request, IP address, browser type and settings, referring/exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, date and time stamp information, language preferences, data from cookies and similar technologies, and other such information.
• Location information – we collect and process general information about the location of the device from which you are accessing the Services (e.g., approximate geographic location inferred from an IP address and/or GPS data as may be applicable).
• Metadata – Metadata is generated that provides high-level (non-content) information about the way you use and interact with the Services.
Below we explain the different types of cookies that may be used on the Services.
• Necessary Cookies These cookies (including local storage and similar technologies) are essential to enable your use of the Services, such as assisting with your account login, so we can show you the appropriate experience and features such as your account information, transaction history, and to edit your account settings. They may also provide authentication, and site security.
• Preference Cookies We use these cookies to remember your settings and preferences, and to improve your experience on our Services.
• Session Cookies These types of cookies are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and are deleted from your device when you close the browser. We use session cookies to support the functionality of the website and to understand your use of the website—that is, which pages you visit, which links you use and how long you stay on each page.
• Analytics Cookies These cookies are used to collect information about traffic to our Services and how our users use our Services. This information is aggregated and anonymized. Such aggregated information includes the number of visitors to our Services, the websites that referred them to our Services, the pages that they visited on our Services, what time of day they visited our Services, whether they have visited our Services before, and other similar information. We use this information to help operate our Services more efficiently, to gather broad demographic information and to monitor the level of activity on our Services. For example, we may use these cookies to learn more about which features are the most popular with our users and which ones might need to be updated.
• Unclassified Cookies Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of third-party cookies as may be applicable.
In addition to cookies, we may use other similar technologies, like web beacons to track users of the Services. Web beacons, or “clear gifs,” are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies. Web beacons are used to track the online activities of web users (e.g., whether certain emails were opened or whether certain website urls were accessed).
Information We Receive; Third-Party Integrations. We may receive information about you from other users, our affiliates, and third parties. We may provide optional third-party integrations in connection with the Services. If you choose to use or connect to third-party integrations through the Service, such third parties may allow us to have access to and store additional information about your interaction with those services, including as it relates to your use of the Service. If you initiate these connections, you also understand that we will share information about you that is required to enable your use of the third-party integration through the Service. If you do not wish to have this information shared, do not initiate these connections. By enabling these connections, you authorize us to connect and access the information provided through these connections, and you understand that the privacy policies of these third parties govern such connections.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect, including Personal Information:
• To support our legitimate interests including, without limitation, the marketing and provision of the Services, consistent with your rights and preferences;
• To communicate with you, respond to your requests, or provide you with updates and information;
• To better understand our users, their interests, and their preferences;
• To personalize your experience, save your preferences, authenticate our users, and provide similar user-experience features;
• To develop, deliver, and improve our products, services, and other offerings, some of which may be offered in partnership with other parties;
• For security purposes;
• For internal purposes such as auditing and data analysis;
• To provide cross-device management of your account;
• To investigate alleged violations of our Terms of Service;
• To comply with legal obligations.
How We Share and Disclose Information
We may share information with our third-party service providers that perform services on our behalf, such as web-hosting companies, mailing vendors, analytics providers, and information technology providers. These service providers are not authorized by us to use or disclose the information except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or comply with legal requirements.
We may share information consistent with your settings within the Services. Please note that the content you submit through the Services may be viewable by other users within your organization, depending on the specific settings you and your organization have selected.
If the ownership of all or substantially all of our business changes, we may transfer your information to the new owner. In such case, your information remains subject to this Policy. If such transfer is subject to additional mandatory restrictions under applicable laws, we will comply with such restrictions.
By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries and territories, which may have different privacy laws from your country of residence.
We take security seriously and have implemented administrative, physical, and technological measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, loss, misuse, disclosure, alteration and destruction. If you wish to report a security concern or if you have a question around security, please submit your inquiry to us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
Access and Your Choices
Local legal requirements may afford you additional rights. If you would like further information in relation to your legal rights under applicable law or would like to exercise any of them, please contact us using the information in the “Contact Us” section below at any time. We will consider all requests and provide our response within the time period stated by applicable law. Please note, however, that certain information may be exempt from such requests in some circumstances. Further, we may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. We may request you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity and the authenticity of the request before responding to your request.
If you limit the ability of websites and applications to set cookies, you may worsen your overall user experience and/or lose the ability to access the Services, since it will no longer be personalized to you.
If you access any links to third party websites available to you via our website or the Services (including, without limitation, any third party tools, social media sites, plugins, or widgets), you will be subject to the applicable policies of those third parties. We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information (including information related to interest-based advertising), and we are, therefore, not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any third parties (or of any websites or applications provided by third parties).
This section provides additional details about the Personal Information we collect about California consumers and the rights afforded to them under the California Consumer Privacy Act or “CCPA”. When we say “Personal Information” in this Section, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with you. Personal Information does not include information that is aggregated or information that cannot be reasonably linked to you.
We collect Personal Information and Non-Personal Information for the business and commercial purposes described in Section above titled “How We Use Information”, and we share Personal Information with the categories of third parties described therein. We will not sell (as such term is defined in the CCPA) the Personal Information we collect from you without your opt-in (and will not sell it without providing a right to opt-out). Please note that we may use third-party cookies for our advertising purposes as further described the Sections titled “Information We Collect and Receive” above.
Subject to certain limitations, the CCPA provides California residents the following rights:
• Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose to you the Personal Information we collect, use, or disclose, and information about our data practices;
• Right to Request Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information that we have collected from you;
• Right to Opt-Out: You have the right to request that we no longer sell your Personal Information to third parties;
• Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
California residents may make a request pursuant to their “right to know”, “right to request deletion”, and/or “right to opt-out” under the CCPA by contacting us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below. In order to verify your request to know or delete information, we may require you to provide us with certain information to be used for the purpose of verifying your identity.
Under the CCPA, you may exercise these rights yourself or you may designate an authorized agent to make these requests on your behalf. We may request that your authorized agent have written permission from you to make requests on your behalf and may need to verify your authorized agent’s identity.
Do Not Track
While some internet browsers offer a “do not track” or “DNT” option that indicates to websites that you do not want to have your online activities tracked, these features are not yet uniform and no common standard has been adopted by industry groups, technology companies or regulators. Therefore, we do not currently commit to responding to browsers’ DNT signals with respect to our websites or the Services.
Personal Information Retention
We will further retain information required to comply with privacy requests, manage active accounts, as may be required by law, and in order to resolve disputes or enforce our agreements. We may also retain copies of your information for disaster recovery purposes.
Links to Third Party Websites
We may make available certain products or services to you through the Services (including via links to third party tools). When you click on a link to a third-party website from our website, your activity and use on the linked website is governed by that third party’s policies. We encourage you to visit their websites and review their privacy and user policies.
Data Protection Officer
Our DPO is Ricardo Schmidt, and you can reach out to him with questions related to data protection and privacy by sending a message to firstname.lastname@example.org
or via phone at +1-800-486-4900.